Frequently Asked Questions
- Abstracts / Meeting Books
- Arrival Day
- Bringing Family
- Communication / Internet Availability
- Global Health Travel Awards
- Lodging / Resort
- Mobile App
- Recording Devices
- Special Needs
- Username / Password
- What AV equipment do I need to bring?
- Do speakers reserve their own lodging?
- As a speaker, what am I responsible for?
- I have special speaker needs...who do I talk to?
2) Speakers submit an abstract outlining their presentation.
3) Speaker presentations are generally 20-25 minutes of lecture time and 5–10 minutes for Q & A for a total of 30-35 minutes at the podium. Timing of Short Talks will be determined by the number of presentations chosen per session.
4) Speakers prepare a visual presentation to complement their oral presentation. Presentations should use Power Point, Keynote, or similar presentation software. Be sure to bring your laptop and all necessary cords and accessories or save your presentation on a CD or USB removable drive.
5) Keystone Symposia Organizers encourage all speakers to participate for the entire meeting, especially during poster sessions that provide the opportunity for interaction with attendees, students and young investigators.