Frequently Asked Questions
- Abstracts / Meeting Books
- Arrival Day
- Bringing Family
- Communication / Internet Availability
- Global Health Travel Awards
- Lodging / Resort
- Mobile App
- Recording Devices
- Special Needs
- Username / Password
Posters - FAQs
- What are the size restrictions on a poster?
- Does a poster presenter have his/her own poster board?
- How long can a poster remain on display?
- Can a laptop be used as part of a poster presentation?
Your poster display should not be larger than 3.3 x 3.3 feet (1 x 1 meters).
Often a poster board is shared by more than one person. One poster board may hold as many as four posters. Please stay within your designated 3.3 fby 3.3 foot (1 x 1 meter) space. Push pins will be provided in the poster room for your convenience.
Posters must be removed by the end of each poster session. Check with the on-site representative for more information.