- Invited Speakers please contact email@example.com
- Scholarship winners please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be requested 15 days prior to the meeting start date to receive a refund. A 150 USD cancellation fee (200 USD for meetings starting September 2017) will be charged. We must receive your cancellation request in writing.
- There will be no refunds given for requests made after the 15 day timeline.
Registration Transfer Policy
- You may transfer your registration to another colleague for the original meeting; or your registration to another meeting within the same meeting season (Season is October thru June).
- If you transfer you will not be charged a cancellation fee. Transfer requests must be received two weeks from the cancel request date or before the meeting end date, whichever comes first. All transfers must be received in writing.
- If you are cancelling a previously transferred registration, you will not receive a refund. You may only transfer a registration one time.
Lodging and Transportation Cancellation Policy
- Transportation and lodging must be cancelled directly with the resort and/or transportation company.
- You must write, e-mail or fax your cancellation request to the resort or hotel, prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation policies vary; contact your specific hotel/transportation company for details.
Abstract Cancellation Policy
- Abstract fees can be refunded if you paid for your abstract at the discounted abstract fee rate.
- You may withdraw your abstract regardless of a refund until abstract submission has been closed for the meeting.
Note: Refunds for transactions over 180 days old require you to provide your credit card information used for the original transaction. By law refunds may only be made to the original form of payment. All refunds will be processed within 30 to 60 days.