Lodging reservations and changes to reservations must be made with the hotel or resort. To do this, you may use one of the following three methods:
- Complete Lodging Form link on page.
- Contact the hotel or resort directly. See links below.
Site Descriptions and Lodging Rates
The following are the sites where we are hosting meetings this season. Click the name of any site to view more information and lodging rates.
- Breckenridge, Colorado, USA
- Big Sky, Montana, USA
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Park City, Utah, USA
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
- Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Montreal, Québec, Canada
- Tahoe City, California, USA
- Hannover, Germany
- Austin, Texas, USA
- Monterey, California, USA
- Keystone, Colorado, USA
- Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
- Dresden, Germany
- Yokohama, Japan
- Olympic Valley, California, USA
- Dublin, Ireland
- Taos, New Mexico, USA
- Snowbird, Utah, USA
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Oxford, UK
- Kyoto, Japan
- Washington, DC, USA
- Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Use the Roommate Bulletin Board to find someone to share a room with.
- As a courtesy to others, please remove your name after you find a roommate.
- To share lodging, you must indicate the name(s) of your share members and send all forms to the resort together.
- Each person must pay a deposit of the first night's room and tax.
- Complete one form per person.
- You must read and sign the disclaimer in order for your reservation to be processed.
- Please note that if the other party in your unit cancels or does not attend the conference, you will be responsible for the full unit rate for the entire stay.
- Make lodging arrangements early because space is limited.
- All rates are unit package rates for the entire conference. Rates are based on conferees staying for the duration of the conference.
- Rates will not be prorated. If you arrive late or depart early, the resort or hotel requires payment of the full-posted rate.
- Rates do not include applicable state taxes, local taxes and/or surcharges (contact resort for details).
- Rates do not include extra night stays beyond the conference dates.
- All Lodging Reservation Forms, deposits and inquiries should be directed to the specific resort or hotel.
Please note: Hotel reservation confirmations are NOT instantaneous at all locations once you have submitted your online lodging form...please allow time for the resort to process your reservation.
- Keystone Symposia is not responsible for lodging arrangements. However, we will be glad to try to help you resolve any problems you may have.
- Many activity discounts will be available to conferees and their guests. Please note that many of the activities listed are weather dependent and are not guaranteed. Call the resort with questions.
Lodges are assigned ratings from one to five diamonds, which reflect the overall quality of the establishment. Ratings are based on criteria used by the American Automobile Association (AAA). Properties must satisfy minimum requirements. The ratings are described here.
|Economy accommodations provide essential, no-frills accommodations. Rooms must meet the basic needs of comfort and cleanliness.|
|Budget accommodations maintain the attributes offered at the one diamond level, while showing modest enhancements. Accommodations target the needs of a budget-oriented traveler.|
|Moderate accommodations offer an upgrade in physical attributes and comfort to Budget category and may offer additional amenities, services, and facilities.|
|Quality properties that display a high level of service and hospitality. These properties offer a wide variety of amenities and upscale facilities.|
|Superlative quality accommodations. Properties meticulously serve and exceed all guest expectations by offering many personalized services and amenities.|