Incoming INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER Information
The wire transfer option is provided only for international customers who are not able to
pay by other means. Payment to the Keystone Symposia must be received in full and in
Your bank may charge fees for this service. The Keystone Symposia is not responsible for any
such fees. Intermediary banks may deduct handling fees from your wire transfer. You will be
required to pay these amounts if we do not receive your full registration fee.
Wire transfers can take up to ten business days to process. Please allow ample time for your
transfer to reach us.
Please note the following conditions for wire transfer payments:
- You are not registered for the meeting until the Keystone Symposia receives your payment.
- Abstract fees must be received by the appropriate abstract deadlines.
- Registration fees must be received by the appropriate registration deadlines.
- Last minute registrations must be received 7 days prior to the meeting.
To send one wire transfer for multiple attendees, please contact our office.
- Include the REFERENCE we give you or your wire will be returned.
- The Keystone Symposia does not accept payment by domestic wire transfer, or ACH transfer.
- The Keystone Symposia does not send refunds by wire transfer. If you require a refund for any reason, it will be sent via a check from a U.S. Bank in U.S. Dollars or by credit card if one was used on your account.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com when the wire is sent, noting the amount and reference.
To send an International Wire Transfer, you will need to provide the Keystone Symposia's banking
information to your financial institution. We will provide this information when you register for
a meeting and check out.
Keystone Symposia accepts the following methods of payment in US Dollars:
Keystone Symposia does not accept PayPal.
Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB (payable online)
Checks drawn on US Banks and US Money Orders
How to Register
Checks and Money Orders must be mailed to our
International Wire Transfer
- This option is provided only to international customers who are not able to pay by other means.
* Changes in payment type that result in a refund are subject to a processing fee.
* Currency exchange gains/losses are the responsibility of the registrant and the Keystone Symposia will accept no liability for money loss through bank charges, transfers or currency fluctuations.
If you have further questions, please contact our office.