About Coeur d'Alene Resort
Coeur d'Alene Resort
PO Box 7200
115 South 2nd Street
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816-1941
Phone: 800-365-8338, ext. 7227 or 208-765-4000
Elevation: 2152 ' (656m)
Parking & Shuttles
Food & Dining
- Tip #1: Coeur d' Alene has many restaurants within walking distance of the resort. Rentals cars are not necessary as transportation to the meeting area from lodging.
- Tip #2: When traveling to the United States be sure to contact your Embassy for current Entry Requirements. To locate an Embassy near you visit http://embassyinformation.com. For USA Visa information visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html.
Included in your registration fee will be: buffet breakfast (each day of the meeting except departure day) coffee breaks, and social hour with light snacks during poster sessions.
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.