About Taos Convention Center (meeting only)
Taos Convention Center (meeting only)
120 Civic Plaza Drive
Taos, New Mexico 87571
Phone: 800-323-6338 or
Elevation: 7000 ' (2134m)
Parking & Shuttles
Food & Dining
- Tip #1: Accommodations are spread out over 5 miles (8km). In town shuttles arrival/departure times are subject to change without notice.
- Tip #2: When traveling to the United States be sure to contact your Embassy for current Entry Requirements. To locate an Embassy near you visit http://embassyinformation.com. For USA Visa information visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html.
Included in your registration fee will be: buffet breakfast (each day of the meeting except departure day) coffee breaks, and social hour with light snacks during poster sessions.
- If you fly to or from the Albuquerque International Airport, arrive no later than 9 pm and depart no earlier than 9 am. Ground transportation travel times are limited.
- See mileages below for hotel proximity to the meetings.
- Limited complimentary in-town and ski area shuttles will be available, but we suggest you rent a car. Many lodges are beyond walking distance.
- Meeting B7, will be at the Taos Convention Center, 1 block from historic Taos Plaza, at the north end of town.
- Meetings C1, C2 will be at the Sagebrush Conference Center, at the south end of town.
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.