About Banff Centre
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
Banff, Alberta T1L 1H5
Phone: 800-884-7574 (In US & Canada) or 403-762-6308
Elevation: 4537 ' (1383m)
Parking & Shuttles
Food & Dining
- Tip #1: Banff Centre accommodations are separate from the meeting rooms and food functions. A short walk outside will be necessary.
- Tip #2: Beware there is a per person fee/charge for entrance into Banff National Park. The charge is included in shuttle prices but private cars will have to pay separately.
- Tip #3: Suggestion: Use the message board at the meeting to find other conferees interested in additional activities (skiing, snowboarding, hiking, cross country skiing, shopping, sight seeing etc.) by posting your contact information and activity of interest. Check the message board.
The food included will be: buffet breakfast (each day of the meeting except departure day) coffee breaks, and social hour with light snacks during poster sessions. However the food offered varies meeting site by meeting site. Menus for daily food offered will be posted as well as menus for the area.
Important Additional Information:
- For pre and post conference lodging, we recommend The Delta Calgary Airport. The Delta Calgary Airport is offering a rate of $TBD and up per night (CAD) to Keystone Symposia conferees. You can contact the Delta Calgary Airport at 403-250-6000 or e-mail: email@example.com. Mention Keystone Symposia for the discounted rate.
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.