About Fairmont Empress Victoria
Fairmont Empress Victoria
721 Government Street
Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1W5
Fax: (250) 389-2747
Elevation: 75 ' (23m)
- Tip #1: Parking at the hotel is $28 CAD a night. Cars are not needed to get to and from the town and taxis are readily available. Rental cars are also available for day trips. National and Budget are located behind the hotel.
- Tip #2: For Visa and Entry Information to Canada visit http://www.traveldocs.com/ca/vr.htm. For a listing of countries whose citizens require visas to enter Canada http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
- Tip #3: Victoria is located on Vancouver Island and not in the city of Vancouver.
The food included will be: buffet breakfast (each day of the meeting except departure day) coffee breaks, and social hour with light snacks during poster sessions. However the food offered varies site by site. Menus for daily food offered will be posted as well as menus for the area. Social Hour is provided to give conferees an opportunity to socialize, have a light snack and participate in the poster session. Limited seating is available.
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.