About Swissotel The Stamford
Swissotel The Stamford
2 Stamford Road
Fax: +65 63382862
Elevation: 52 ' (16m)
- Tip #1: For Visa and entrance information visit http://www.mfa.gov.sg/home/idx_visaFor.html
- Tip #2: Swissotel The Stamford official check in/check out time: Official check in time: 1400 hours on the day of arrival Official check out time: 1200 hours There is a parking fee at both the Swissotel and the Raffles Hotel.
- Tip #3: Electricity in Singapore- Singapore voltage is 220-240 volts AC, 50 cycles per second. On request, most hotels will provide transformers to visitors with electrical appliances of a different voltage, such as 110-120 volts, 60 cycles per second. When shopping for electrical appliances, do remember to check the voltage of the item against the acceptable voltage in your home country. Currency- Along with the Singapore Dollar, the US and Australian Dollars, Yen, Deutsch Mark and British Pound are also accepted in most major shopping centres and big departmental stores.
Included in your registration fee will be: buffet breakfast (each day of the meeting except departure day) coffee breaks, farewell social hour and light snacks during poster sessions.
Fire Brigade 995
24 Hour Touristline 1-800-736-2000
Local Call Assistance 100
Overseas Call Assistance 104
Flight Information Inquiry 1-800-542-4422
Weather Report 6542 7788
Time of Day 1711
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.