About Capital Hotel
3 Qian Men East Street
Elevation: 142 ' (43m)
Capital Hotel’s downtown location is a 10 minute walk from many historical sites including Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Other interesting monuments and historical sites are nearby including the Temple of Heaven, Great Hall of the People and Museum of Chinese History. The Beijing airport is only a 45 minute (30km) drive away.
Visit the China National Tourist Office website for more information about China.
- Tip #1: Visit the Centers for Disease Control web site, www.cdc.gov/travel for recommended/required vaccinations for this country.
- Tip #2: To find an Embassy in your area visit, http://embassyinformation.com/
- Tip #3: For Fast Facts about China including weather, food, and geography visit http://www.china-window.com/china_briefing/china_summary/china-fast-facts.shtml/
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.