About Cape Town Conference Centre
Cape Town Conference Centre
Convention Square/ 1 Lower Long Street
PO Box 8120, Roggebaai, Cape Town 8120
Cape Town, 8001
Elevation: 0 ' (0m)
Informal Map of Cape Town with several highlights of area attractions
- Tip #1: Please make sure that you have 2 blank pages in your passport for the South African entry visa. Please visit your local embassy web site for further entry requirements
- Tip #2: Visit the Centers for Disease Control web site, www.cdc.gov/travel for recommended/required vaccinations for this country.
- Tip #3: Visa and Travel Information at www.safrica.info/public_services/foreigners/travel_requirements/921809
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.