About Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa
Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa
290 Macon Avenue
Asheville, North Carolina 28804-3799
Phone: (800) 438-5800 or (828) 252-2711
Elevation: 2100 ' (640m)
- Tip #1: When traveling to the United States be sure to contact your Embassy for current Entry Requirements. To locate an Embassy near you visit http://embassyinformation.com. For USA Visa information visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html.
- Tip #2: Downtown Asheville is 1.25m/2.08km from the Grove Park Inn.
Click here to download a map of Asheville
Scientists with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to participate in Keystone Symposia meetings.
Please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email atfor accessibility information and additional information regarding special services, such as:
- Free registration to assistants or companions needed for note-taking or personal care.
- Preferred lodging options for persons with limited mobility.
- Assistance locating the most optimal handicapped-accessible lodging.
In some cases, accommodations for individuals with disabilities are limited so attendees are encouraged to make arrangements well in advance of the meeting.
If you have special dietary restrictions (i.e., kosher, gluten-free, etc.) please contact Keystone Symposia Attendee Services at +1 970-262-1230 or by email at.
If possible, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the meeting starts so we may make arrangements with the resort or conference center.
NOTE: Vegetarian options are available at Keystone Symposia meal functions, so you do not need to contact us.