We understand that an invitation letter is helpful during the visa process and we wish to support all of our attendees in their efforts to secure the needed travel documentation. However, in order to receive an invitation letter we must abide by certain policies and cannot provide some documentation due to legal restrictions.
- Once you have paid the registration fee or abstract fee you may print the invitation letter from your account. No letters will be issued without payment.
- We can mail an original signed and stamped copy of the invitation letter if needed via postal mail service. If you need the letter mailed via express mail you must pay for the postage. Send requests to email@example.com.
- We cannot fill out the visa application for you or any of the supporting documentation.
- We cannot supply staff dates of birth, or any citizen ID's of any kind.
- We cannot advise you on the type of visa to apply for. It is best to contact the embassy/consulate for consultation.
- We cannot supply a letter of guarantee.
- We cannot contact the embassy on your behalf. We can only answer questions sent from the embassy that relate to your participation.
Please note that an invitation letter does not guarantee you will receive a visa. This decision is at the sole discretion of the embassy/consulate. For this reason we do offer full refunds of any fees paid with proof of visa denial.
Each country requires different documentation. We offer a general letter that covers the majority of the required information requested. Advance travel planning and early visa application are important. It is recommended that you apply early for your visa.