Poster Display Guidelines
- Maximum size is 1 meter by 1 meter (3.3 ft. x 3.3 ft.)
- Oversized posters cannot be accommodated.
- Poster Board and push pins/adhesive will be provided at the meeting.
Suggestions for Creating a Successful Scientific Poster
- Cloth and vinyl posters can be folded and placed in luggage.
- Text and figures legible 3-5 feet away. Sans Serif fonts are more legible from a distance.
- Avoid excessive text and organize text using bullet points.
- Light background with dark colored text is easier to read.
- Visual aids and graphics appropriate to information you are presenting.
- Graphics should be high resolution.
- Consider including a QR code to link to further information about your research.
Suggestions for Parts of a Scientific Poster
- Title, Authors and Affiliations
- Materials and Methods
- Contact Information
Printing and Shipping Your Poster
- Printer should specialize in or have knowledge about printing scientific posters.
- Recommendations for a printer can be found in the Business Services Section of the meeting page.
- It is recommended that you bring your poster as a carry on, packed in your luggage, to avoid loss or shipping delays.
- You can find the shipping address of the hotel or conference on the meeting page of our website. Please make sure your name is on the package.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 970-262-1230 for further assistance.