Industry Support and Recognition Opportunities
To facilitate the scientific "cross-talk" so vital to biomedical advances, we strive for a healthy mix of participation from academia, industry and government investigators both in the meeting planning process and on conference programs. Industry participants in the life science community have always been invaluable to the work of Keystone Symposia.
The fulfillment of Keystone Symposia's scientific mission is a direct result of the strong financial support we receive from leading organizations and individuals throughout the global life science community. Our efforts depend on generous gifts and grants from those who understand and value our mission and therefore support our work, even during the most challenging of times.
There are a number of areas to which you can direct your support: conference program expenses, scholarships and travel awards. Program support may be directed to individual meetings or to the discretionary Directors' Fund. Gifts to the Directors' Fund allow Keystone Symposia the flexibility to fund all conferences in a given meeting season while providing maximum recognition for particular meetings of your choosing.
Available Donor Recognition Platforms
- Corporate Logo on Home Page of Main Keystone Symposia Website
- Meeting Books (covers and inside pages)
- Keystone Symposia Website (meeting webpages and donor sections)
- Slide Loops Running between Speaker Sessions at Conferences
- Delegate Bag Inserts (e.g., giveaways, information, job postings)
- Exclusive Mobile App Sponsorship and Banner Ad Recognition (please contact the Development Office for more details)
- Mobile App Recognition on Meeting Sponsor Pages
- Literature Table Display
please download the Donor Brochure & Pledge Form  (PDF).
Questions about giving+1 800-253-0685