Foundation giving is an important source of support for Keystone Symposia initiatives. Our goals and values align with many Foundations that aim to improve medicine and public health. By partnering together, and leveraging our unique strengths and resources, we can all achieve more, at a faster pace, towards curing diseases and alleviating human suffering.
We extend a special thanks to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, who has been a strong supporter since 2002. Teaming together to advance global health initiatives and diversity within the life science community, we have been able to:
- Bring local researchers from developing nations to share their insights at meetings on endemic diseases through Global Health Travel Awards .
- Host Virtual Keystone Symposia (VKS) events featuring global health leaders, to discuss the greatest challenges and innovative solutions to public health problems around the world.
- Engage broader global audiences in conversations at the forefront of biomedicine by providing free and open access to the latest scientific advances and research directions via the VKS platform
There are many different opportunities for partnership and giving, and we are always open to new ideas. Currently we are looking for support for:
New and Emerging Topics– To stay at the forefront of life science research and push medical frontiers, we must always invest in new and innovative meeting topics to drive these fields forward. It can be risky and difficult to fund these topics, because they have not yet revealed their full potential—but in these emerging topics lie the medical, and biotechnology, advances of tomorrow.
Medical Topics – We host over 60 conferences a year, with recurrent meetings in various disease disciplines and therapeutic areas which require continual support. These include:
- Cell and Regenerative Medicine
- Neuroscience, Neurological and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Metabolic Disease and Co-Morbidities
- Infectious Diseases and Immunology
Diversity– The Keystone Symposia Diversity in Life Sciences Portfolio (DLSP) provides an array of training and career-development opportunities for scientists from under-represented (UR) and disadvantaged backgrounds.
You can help to support diversity, equality and inclusion in the life-science research community by funding:
Contact the Director of Individual Giving
Director of Individual Giving
Phone: +1 970-262-2676
Fax: +1 970-262-1525